Please find all the documents in regards to registering your children at Darwell School for the 2023-24 school year.
If you have any questions please feel free to call the school at (780) 892-2478 during school hours, if you require assistance after school hours please call Division Office at 1-800-262-8674.
2023-24 Student Registration Form
- Proof of the students’s age and legal name. Documents accepted are: birth certificate, adoption certificate, student authorization visa, Canadian citizenship papers, passport, or permanent landed immigrant/residence documentation.
- Parents please note that we require a copy of the student's birth certificate and proof of residence(copy of tax notice, utility bill) that has the rural address and legal land location.
- Intake appointment - an intake appointment may be required for new students. School administration will contact parents accordingly.
- Notification of special medical conditions or medications for the student.
- Proof of Residence
- Home and business telephone numbers.
- Name and address of child’s previous school (students coming from another school division).
Student Registration forms are available at your school, on your school's website or by downloading the form above.
How do I know what school my child should attend?
Parents should register their child at their appropriately designated school. Check our Division Map to identify your school location, and our schools for more information.
Transportation please follow the following link for new students only:
Pre-ordered school supplies
Please click here to order the pre-ordered school supplies.
Type in the school name
Choose the grade and click on "submit"
Select the items you would like to purchase
Complete your order and click on "place order"
You will receive an email confirmation to confirm the order has been received
They accept VISA, MC, AMEX, VISA debit and INTERAC Online.
Pre-order school supply forms can only be made August 1, 2023. The supplies will be delivered to the school the last week of August. Those families who order supplies will be contacted once supplies have been delivered to the school.
Kindergarten Registration Packages
Kindergarten Registration packages are available at the school in the office, please call the school for more information. Registration packages and information are available here. Kindergarten students will be doing a staggered entry on September 6th and 7th 2023. All kindergarten students will then attend together on September 8, 2022. Kindergarten parents will be contacted before August 31, 2023 with information about which day their child will be starting school.
Please note that our office will open on August 23rd. Hours will be 9-3pm.
Please see information in regards to this fee.